zaterdag 7 juni 2014

Create a smile stamps

Hello dear readers,

Today i want to show you the cards i made this week.
I made my cards with some cute freebies, i wil tell you where you can find them in a moment.. but first of all.. my cards

This is the first one
I colored the freebie bird with my Copic markers.
Then  i made his beak glittery, i like these little details :))


He looks real sad so i stamped "Miss You"with a stamp from Studio Calico.
I made the sentiment complete with "Like Crazy"
I thought it was so funny:))

I glued the bird on to my card with some foam tape to give him a little dimension.

Then i gave him googly eyes it just looks amazing on him, don't you think?

----

The second card i made is with another freebie:


For this monster i grabbed my pencil and stamped with the eraser which is o n the back of the pencil.
All of the inks i used are from stampin `up .
These funny dots are so easy to make, and they look real cute.
At least, i think so :))

The paper i used for my card base is from Studio Calico and i used some wood veneer stars also from the same brand.

--------
The images i used are freebies, there is a small new stamp company , owned by Christine Drogt.
The name of the company is : Create a smile
They hope to have their first release in July, ì am so exited.

I follow Christine for  quite a while now and i love all of her creativity.

Now we must wait for July, to see the first stamps i n the meantime there are some cute freebies on the blog of Create a smile stamps.

You can find them here:
http://www.createasmilestamps.blogspot.de/

Christine also makes some very nice youtube videos of ideas and tutorials  check her channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChdQ1JW8ux1ASBeyWJMNVCw

and of course , you can also find Christine on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/createasmilestamps?fref=ts

I hope you all hop over to the blog of Create a smile, grab the freebies and make the cutest cards!

Have fun and i`ll be back soon

xox
linn






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik vind jullie reaktie`s heel erg fijn om te lezen!
alvast heel erg bedankt dat je wilt reageren!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...