dinsdag 24 juni 2014

Create a smile stamps (again.. Lol)

Hello dear readers

Here i am again with a card i created from a cute freebie of the " create a smile stamps " blog.
I know it's the second time i've made a blogpost abouth this amazing small new stamp company, but i have to say.. I have a very good reason.

Create a smile stamps is looking for a guest designer!
You can read all abouth this on their blog:

create a smile stamps
(when you click on the name, you will go to the blog!)


One of the rules for participation  on this challenge is to make a new creation using one of the cute freebies.
I love these cute images , so ofcourse i did create a new card:)

As a matter of fact , i made 5 cards all ready with the freebies.. And still not getting  enough of them:)

So let's go on to my newest card, i hope you like it!



This time i  made a one layer card.. At least it's almost one layer:)
The background with the arrows is made with a stencil, my sweet sissy Petra created this one for me with her silhouette.

I used 3 distress inkts on the  stencil:
Evergreen bough
Broken China
Tumbled glass




The cute bird freebie is coloured with my Copic markers.

Then i made a border for the bird to stand on:)
This is a piece of a resist canvas border by Prima Marketing.
I used the same distress inks to coulor the border.

With my siccors i trimed around the border, i took a design paper and glued this on the inside of my card.
Then i stamped my greating on this piece with Versamark, sprinkled on some clear emboss powder and used my heat gun.

I made a small detail.. I love these little details..

On the left upper corner i've glued the left over piece of my border and i used a little heart on this piece.
Nice isn't it?

I hope you like my idea and if you want, you can also try to get the guest design spot!
I know for sure that the owner of Create a smile stamps ( Christine Droght)  loves  to see all of your creations!

 


As a bonus :)) i will show you all of my cards i've created with these freebies:









Thanks for viewing..
See you soon!
Xox
Linn






4 opmerkingen:

  1. All your cards are so sweet and fantastic but I think the new one is my favorite! I just love love love the colors and of course the use of the stencil!
    Thanks so much for taking part in our guest designer search!
    Anni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, so many cards using our digis! I already told you I love that last one with the stencil. Your sister did a good job on that one, so did you! Thanks for playing along. I am so excited!
    Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderfully Done!! AWESOME ALL of them!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind jullie reaktie`s heel erg fijn om te lezen!
alvast heel erg bedankt dat je wilt reageren!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...